Thank you for considering us for your donation of diapers and/or essential baby items! ShareBaby is committed to providing high-quality items to the children we serve.
Please donate items that are washed, free of stains/rips, and in new or good condition. It is only with your help that we are able to ensure that every item that ShareBaby distributes is something that you would give or use with your own children or ones you love.
SHAREBABY DROP OFF HOURS:
We appreciate your cooperation in only sharing items with us during designated drop off hours.
- Be sure to review the list of items we do/do not accept below before you come
- Pull up to the loading dock door and a ShareBaby team member will assist you.
- Tax receipts are available upon request, call us at 667-212-3455 if you have any questions/concerns
SHARING ITEMS WITH SHAREBABY
Due to COVID-19, we are ONLY accepting the following high-needs items:
- Pack and Plays (new & gently used)
- Strollers (new & gently used)
- High Chairs (new & gently used)
- Formula (new only)
- Diapers and Pull-Ups of all sizes (new and open packs)
- Wipes (new only)
- Baby Toiletries (new only)
- Pacifiers (new only)
- Teethers (new only)
- Blankets (new & gently used)
- Size NB, size 0-3, size 3-6 baby clothing —we are not accepting other sizes of clothing at this time (new and gently used)